JOIN ABATE BECAUSE...
- you are a concerned biker, a concerned citizen, parent, or partner.
- you want to have your voice heard in government.
- you want to make a difference.
- you care about the issues that affect your liberty.
- YOU ARE MADDER THAN HELL AND DON'T WANT TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!
VISIT ONE OF OUR MEETINGS....
- Come check us out and see what we are about. Our meetings are fun and we still get a lot done!
- We meet on the last Sunday of every month @ 1:00pm.*
- Meetings are held at the Greenville Shrine Club (come around to back entrance) on Beverly Drive off of Rutherford Road in Greenville, SC.
- Beverages are available. Just sign in as a guest, anyone will point you toward our meeting room. Hope to see ya there next month!
ABATE IS ABOUT...
- FREEDOM! Freedom from excessive government control. Freedom from illogical and ignorant laws. Freedom from those whom act against the constiuents.
- EDUCATION! Education before legislation for the politicians. Education for all riders in the form of safety courses.Education for the locals, coordinating efforts in a grassroots organization, spreading information throughout the organization. Educating the general public, encouraging them to become more aware of bikers with whom they share the road.
- PEOPLE! It is an all volunteer organization, that counts lawyers, waitresses, bartenders, doctors, mothers, accountants, welders, programmers, and many others as it's members. It works hard to ensure the rights of all bikers are protected.
- YOU & ME!!
Be sure to read our Policy & Procedures, which gives membership rates.
Contact our Membership Coordinator or bring your membership dues to our monthly meeting to join.